Friday, June 25, 2004

Good Morning, America SUCKS!

For whatever my opinion matters; they suck.

For a while I had noticed that they had been going for the tabloid side of the news; always harping on the pain of a situation or the emotional turmoil involved instead of simply relaying the news.

This morning they wasted 10 minutes on a "story" about how when Vice-President Cheney bumped into Senator Pat Leahy of Vermont while on the floor of the senate he told Leahy, "go fuck yourself". They were all over his and other prominent politicians for using "THE F WORD". I know politicians and every one of them uses it. I don't think I would trust a politician who dosen't use it.

It's not any moral downsizing that the word is getting widespread exposure. The word has been around for a long, long time. My mother used it. I'm sure my son uses it.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

It's just a word. Get over it.

No comments: