Sunday, October 10, 2004

OK,OK,OK. I have tomorrow off because of the holiday and I PROMISE I'll post my hurricane pictures. It's still been a little tough getting "back to normal". And I'm not the only one feeling it. I don't seem to have the initiative at work to meet the regular goals I have set for myself. I am meeting my management set standards, I have my own numbers I want to meet above and beyond the minimums. I have yet to stay past 5PM when before I had been putting in between 10-18 hours of overtime. I'm hoping the three day weekend will recharge the batteries a little.

One thing I did get to do was nose around in my storage space a little yesterday. Just the one box I picked at random was filled with stuff from high school. This should be a real adventure when I start moving to another facility. The last time some of these boxes even saw the light of day was when they were packed back in RI 10 years ago.

Just a quickie TV review. The season premiere of "Enterprise" was a good cure for sleeplessness. It had the pacing of a good colonoscopy. I'm still trying to hold on to the hope most fans have in Many Coto, the new Executive Producer. He has stated a love of the original and a plan to intergrate more references to Classic Trek in the coming season, which I still say will be the FINAL season of the show. I can excuse the next two episodes as he is just cleaning up the mess of a story line he was handed by Berman.

No comments: