Thursday, October 30, 2003

I just got home from the phenomenal evenings. Liberty just had the 2nd Annual Talent Show. The whole cast was great and the audience was wonderfully responsive. I did a standup routine. It's the closest I'm going to acting for the time being. I LOVED IT! My pacing was much better than last year and I even got our CEO on stage with me for a joke. I always wish I could write about everyday stuff and really give comedy a try. If I could be as good with regular material as I have been with company-based humor I wouldn't be at Liberty much longer. It gives me a taste of a life I wish I had.

But tomorrow it's back to normal. Ah, well. I would write more but I'm exhausted and I had a little whiskey for the first time since my surgery and my pillows are calling.

No comments: