Monday, September 24, 2007

So...what do I do in my spare time?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Used to be a time when I would come home from work and unwind with an episode of General Hospital. Now, weather permitting, I don't even get to GH until after a good dunk in the pool! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........

This weekend hasn't been good for pool time as we have had a lot of rain come through the area. That makes most of the water cold rain water and no sunlight to warn the water makes for quite a chilly swim. Not as if that has stopped me much!

Believe it or not, I was even upset at the nasty weather this weekend which stopped me from mowing the lawn again. Yes.....I WANTED TO mow the lawn.

There goes my father laughing at me again. You'd think he'd get tired of that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must have to unclog the filter of hair at least once a week:)-

James

Anonymous said...

What James said.....

He stole my line...the frakker...