Friday, September 01, 2006

The hits just keep coming. Today I went back to work and from almost moment one if the door I was under the microscope. Mist of my day was taken up with visits to Human Resources, the in house clinic (my BP is a little but higher than normal but we have a plan to monitor it and I am looking into counseling for stress) and my supervisor. However, each of these moves was carefully watched and questioned by upper management.

After careful consideration and consultation with a few trusted people there I do have a few options I had not considered before. I am looking into all possibilities to keep my job and hope that the place will somehow return to what it once was. If that will happen and if my actions will have an affect on that will remain to be seen, but I do have to try.

I dawned on me the parallel between this and other parts of my life. I just hate letting go. I hate change. It's as plain and simple as that. I have been with this company for 9 years and it should not change. I fall in love with someone and/or marry them and it should not change. I've had earth-shattering change in my life before and survived so I guess I'll make it through as well. It doesn't mean I have to enjoy going through it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may or may not go back to where ever it was before, but you can adjust your thinking to be where it was before.

I did take one thing with me when I left organized religion;

When you allow situations or people, to affect your thinking, your happiness, you are (in essence)allowing that situation or person to have control over you.

You know me, I hate anything to have control over me....

Which explains my divorces...yes, that was plural...

Things do change. People change. Neither of which is devastating.

My love and appreciation for who you are hasn't changed. And once again, I am behind you all the way.

Way behind. Stench. You know the drill....

Anonymous said...

You are a good friend... I wont stand behind hi (might get hit my the lightning as well)... Besides, I fed him yesterday... i and getting behind that :))

Im here for ya bud.. oh and sistermoon(and all else )... my email is meph1031@yahoo..