Thursday, April 01, 2004

April Fool’s Day is my “High Holy Day”!!!! I live for this day!

I revived a 25 year old joke and wore my clothes backwards to work today. I got some very interesting responses. I also did some mischief around the office. On one person’s desk I turned every picture in a frame upside down. I rearranged the keys on another person’s PC keyboard. I sent one friend an hourly sale report which showed she had no sales and I had over 800.

The best of the day was a joke I have been waiting to pull since the day we moved into this new building. There are time clocks, water fountains and urinals which are about 6 inches lower than the rest. This is probably done due to some access law for handicapped employees but it inspired me for something different. We have an employee who is just a little shorter than average. I took his nameplate from his desk and put copies over each of the “shorter” units. I overheard him at lunch asking all over who had done this to him so, apparently, he doesn’t have a clue. I will fess up before the end of the day. It’s a refreshing change to when people usually come running to me first when things like that happen.

My dad would be so proud!!!!


No comments: