Sunday, June 10, 2007

Time is running out for me to make my decision abut this year's trip to Shore Leave. I just got John's refund check in the mail and I may soon have to get my own money back. This really sucks. I had paid for these so early in the year and, at that point, I could afford the trip. Now, as time grow closer and I still don't have my airline ticket, it is looking more and more as if I won't make it this year.

Yes, I'm bummed.

I have only missed one other year in the recent past and that was because of my gastric bypass surgery. Add to that, it was going to be my first year of attending without Johnny.

Wallow....wallow..wallow.

I'll get better.

3 comments:

The Hey said...

I'm not going either. :-(

Bismo said...

Nor I, though I put off the decision for quite a while.

Anonymous said...

Frak me. I'll have to drink your portion.....and the heys....and bismo's.....

yep...it'll be a good time....