Monday, February 26, 2007

Worst televised Oscars ever!

Ellen DeGeneris SUCKED. I don't think I laughed once at her. However, the entire time Jerry Seinfeld was on I couldn't stop laughing. What happened to John Stewart? He is quite possibly the best Oscars host since Carson.

I was so bored all through this entire show. And what was with these long walkouts where they followed some of the presenters from halfway backstange through these long drawn out enterances.

YAWN!

The shadow playing dance troupe.

YAWN!

The flashy graphics during the lists of nominees.

YAWN!

Michael Mann's montage of American history through film images.

YAWN!

Ellen Degeneris.

YAWN! YAWN! YAWN! YAWN! YAWN!

Hooray for Jennifer Hudson (Bite THAT Simon Cowell!) and Forrest Whitaker.

I'm glad Marty Scorsese got his Oscar, and it was perfect being presented to him by his friends, but the film itself was nowhere as good as "Little Miss Sunshine".

I skipped watching Galactica for THIS?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Correct me if I am wrong, but it is not Simon who gave Jenifer the boot, but the American public?